Sekihotai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekihotai

Naruto-Arena Clan

OsukeOsuke  N-AN-A  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yamariki

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-28

URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Empty
PostSubject: URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*   URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:55 pm

well i have watched FMA think its really gd bla bla. ANYWAYS please i need some1s help ive been looking for the movie: the conqueror of shamballa for days in japanese (with eng subs) (i find crappy dubs awful) so please can any1 find me it if they have time. Please im desperate. (I cant wtch a Btorrent btw so anything other than that will do)
Back to top Go down
LittleBritches
LittleBritches

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*   URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:14 pm

well i have the dvd ,but it is in english. well i guess you can google it. go out to best buy and buy it. the dvd has audio in Japenese, and english subtitles. so if you are will to shell out $25, then that would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
yamariki

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*   URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:56 pm

im kinda low on cash atm lol i bought some ps3 games. I live in U.K so i cant buy it in a store and aint gonna buy it online. I just want a free copy available on web.(i would buy it if it were in stores but it aaint).
Back to top Go down
LittleBritches
LittleBritches

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*   URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:53 pm

oh ok. sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*   URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT* Fullmetal alchemist URGENT*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekihotai :: Off-Topic and Chat :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: