Sekihotai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekihotai

Naruto-Arena Clan

OsukeOsuke  N-AN-A  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraven_14
Admin
Admin
Kraven_14

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-27

School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Empty
PostSubject: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:42 am

O.o, Ok i take it you guys can basically tell what this post is about just by reading the title. Well guys, zoero and I started school a couple of weeks ago, and well... if you put things in order of priority, school comes first. I'm also admin in the UGFX clan (Ultimate graphics) so, I'm even more occupied. But don't worry, school or another clan doesn't mean i can't be here and pay attention to my dear clan and its members, it just means you will see a little less of zoero and me around.
I know what you guys thinking right now!!! O.o... You thinking: Wow, this clan is turning boring...
But don't worry, please we ask a little patience, I promise you I'm doing my best to keep the clan going, tournaments and wars will start soon, units will start receiving order and such. So don't worry, we re still here for you guys.

Sekihotai will prevail! king

(Also, I've been getting this doubt for a while now, I am Leader of Sekihotai, so is zoero, we share same level of leadership, so I'm not co-leader or sub-leader or w/e I AM THE LEADER. Thanks)

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saszick
Saszick

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:32 am

well techinquely if you share owner ship you wouldn't be the "leader' so stop saying "i am the leader" when if you share it you would be say that ur in charge cause there can be more than once person in charge but only one leader Example leader: hokage Example in charge: any sensei or bla bla bla you get it
Back to top Go down
Kraven_14
Admin
Admin
Kraven_14

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:43 am

O.o forget about the leader stuff, zoero doesn't care, why should you...
Back to top Go down
Saszick
Saszick

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:06 pm

i dunno cause im bored
Back to top Go down
LittleBritches
LittleBritches

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 am

are you forgetting the 1st and 2nd hokages were in charge at the same time. and so was the 3rd and 4th.
Back to top Go down
Kraven_14
Admin
Admin
Kraven_14

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:03 pm

the 3rd hokage retired and then came the 4th, when the 4th died, the 3rd returned.
Back to top Go down
Saszick
Saszick

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 am

no the 1st was the leader and when he died his little brother the 2nd took over and kraven explain the 3rd and 4th situtaion sTUPID
Back to top Go down
Lazy_genius
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 am

gaaaaaa shcoooooooool
Back to top Go down
LittleBritches
LittleBritches

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:54 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!   School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School!!! Time!!! Homework!!! Projects!!! etc!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekihotai :: Clan Hall :: News and Announcements :: Announcement Archive-
Jump to: